Butwinick Injury Law
The Latest Legal News
- Heartburn drugs offer little asthma relief: study - April 13, 2011
- Hospital safety plan may save lives, money: government - April 12, 2011
- Not all warning signs point to kids' immune diseases - April 11, 2011
- Home safety products can prevent injuries in kids - April 8, 2011
- CNN special report: You may need a Lawyer to fight the Insurance company
Client Service and Aggressive, Results-Oriented Representation!
At our firm, client service isn't a slogan—it’s what we continually strive to provide each of our clients who have entrusted us with their case. That means providing a level of individual attention and prompt personal service our clients deserve. We achieve this by promptly responding to your questions and needs, keeping you informed of developments as they occur, and addressing any concerns you have.
To bolster this priority, we maintain two offices, skilled legal staff, toll-free numbers, a Web site, and a top rate case management software system. Along with these efforts, we remain eager to continually improve and meet our clients' needs.
We know that client service must be matched with aggressive representation to get you the best results in the quickest and most effective manner. This is particularly true in today's environment of stubborn insurance companies. Their behavior must be matched with aggressive action, which is what we strive to bring to every case we pursue.
We appreciate the confidence you have placed in our firm and remain eager to meet your legal needs in the future. If you know of anyone needing legal help, please have them contact us anytime at (855) 812-3110. Tell them to call Butwinick Injury Law!