Your Injury. Our Fight.
Minneapolis Pharmaceutical Malpractice Lawyer
Services You Can Count On After Injury or Illness
As a Minneapolis personal injury law firm for more than 20 years, we possess the experience and knowledge to help clients who have been hurt by pharmaceutical malpractice. Drugs and medications are fast becoming commonplace treatments in our society.
When a drug has dangerous side effects that are not clearly disclosed and it results in personal injury, we are here to fight for justice. If you have been injured by pharmaceutical malpractice, do not hesitate to contact us today to find out how we can help you get the compensation you deserve!
What is Considered Pharmaceutical Malpractice?
At its core, pharmaceutical malpractice is caused by a healthcare professional’s negligence. If a professional makes a preventable medical mistake and their patient suffers health issues because of it, then it is considered pharmaceutical malpractice. Some common types of pharmaceutical malpractice include:
- Filling out a patient’s prescriptions incorrectly
- Prescribing the wrong dosage
- Prescribing the wrong drug
- Giving defective drugs
- Not informing a patient of the effects of a drug
Why Choose Butwinick Injury Law
What sets us apart from the rest?
- We offer individualized attention and personal, friendly service
- We will come to you
- We are a Minnesota no-fault arbitrator
- We were selected for inclusion in the list of Super Lawyers® in 2003 and 2004
- We are a member of the American Arbitration Association and the American Trial Lawyers Association
- We are in the Top Ten American Trial Lawyers Association – National Trial Lawyers
- We are a member of the Motor Vehicle Accident Committee and Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association
Butwinick Injury Law has vast experience representing clients with their personal injury matters. If you live in the Minneapolis area and have been injured by pharmaceutical malpractice, don't hesitate to get professional assistance! With our services, you receive friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient help with your injury case.
Pursuing Just Compensation in Minneapolis
In the fiercely competitive pharmaceutical industry, sometimes money and profits can be given more attention than the risks of the drugs they manufacture. A powerful drug can have serious side effects that are not immediately clear, and the drug can be widely distributed before being recalled. Some drugs are not Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved. Even if they are, they might not have gotten adequate testing before being distributed.
With pharmaceutical malpractice, the key is to prove that the drug was indeed defective and that neither you nor your doctor were adequately warned. Our firm can investigate the situation thoroughly to get the evidence we need to achieve success. With our knowledge and experience, you can rest assured that your case is in good hands.
“He and his staff are amazing” - Mike P.
“I recommend you highly.” - Marti D.
“He will get you the best outcome while getting you the best care you can ask for!”