Your Injury. Our Fight.
Drowning Accident Lawyer in Minneappolis
Lawyer for Drowning Accidents in Public & Private Swimming Facilities in Minnesota
There are many safety regulations that must be in place when operating a pool - whether it is a public pool, a water park, an outdoor hot tub, an apartment complex pool or other swimming facility. These regulations are in place for good reason.
- Drowning accidents are one of the largest causes of youth deaths in the United States.
- Most drowning accidents involve children of a very young age.
- Personal injury sustained from drowning accidents often involves permanent disability due to brain damage sustained through lack of oxygen.
If you or a loved one has sustained a personal injury or suffered wrongful death as a result of a drowning accident, please contact the drowning accident lawyer at Butwinick Injury Law today.
Swimming Facility Safety Regulations in MN
There are various duties that swimming pool owners and operators must uphold. These vary depending on the type of pool, though private pools and hot tubs are not immune to such regulations.
Public swimming facility regulations in Minnesota include:
- Appropriate childproof fencing
- Locks that prevent children from wandering into the pool
- Electrical wiring must be appropriately installed given the inherent dangers of power near any body of water
- Drains should not cause a hazard, nor allow fingers to become jammed or stuck
- Public swimming facilities may have a duty of supervision by qualified personnel
We can attend to legal matters connected to the incident and ensure damages due to negligence in duty are aggressively pursued.
Call Our Minneapolis Drowning Lawyer for Assistance Today
Our drowning accident lawyer understands this will be an extremely difficult time. We will attend to the legal issues connected to the accident so the negligent party contributing to the injury or death is held accountable. Our legal team has over 20 years collective experience and can ensure that compensation due to negligence of duty is aggressively pursued. Speak to a Minneapolis drowning accident lawyer today.
If you or a loved one has suffered injury or wrongful death as a result of a drowning accident, contact our Minneapolis drowning attorney today.
“He and his staff are amazing” - Mike P.
“I recommend you highly.” - Marti D.
“He will get you the best outcome while getting you the best care you can ask for!”